Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Science
University of Zagreb
Bijenička cesta 30
My name is Vjeko. I am a (tenure track) full professor at Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb.
I was born in Zagreb and consider it my hometown.
I received Ph.D. from UCLA back in 2011, under the supervision of Christoph Thiele.
I spent the year 2019-20 at Georgia Tech, under the supervision of Michael Lacey, supported by the Fulbright Scholar Program.
- linear and multilinear singular integrals (see , ,
, , ,
, , , , ),
- real harmonic/Fourier analysis and partial differential operators (see , ,
, , , ),
- geometric measure theory and additive combinatorics (see ,
, , ,
, , , , , ),
- martingales and ergodic theory (see , ,
, , ,
- nonlinear Fourier analysis (see , , ),
- various topics related to analysis, combinatorics, or probability (see ,
, , ).
For the list of publications, please see the research page. A large part of my work revolves around publicly posed open problems.
Research grants (principal investigator):
- HRZZ IP-2022-10-5116:
Fourier analysis and applications (FANAP),
duration: December 31, 2023 - December 30, 2027 (4 years).
Other team members are: Adrian Beker, Aleksandar Bulj, Nina Kamčev, Rudi Mrazović, Bruno Predojević, Jelena Rupčić, Ivana Slamić, Mario Stipčić (Tonći Crmarić), Hrvoje Šikić, and Kristina Ana Škreb.
My profiles at:
Dragi studenti, molim proslijedite do stranice Nastava.
Tamo možete naći podatke o kolegijima koje predajem i o voditeljstvima diplomskih radova.
Uvijek me slobodno možete kontaktirati emailom, a ako me trebate osobno, navratite do ureda (soba A310, treći kat, novi dio zgrade) u terminu konzultacija.