Aims and scope
This conference continues a long-standing tradition of international conferences on generalised functions gathering researchers working in all branches of generalised functions. The most recent conferences were held in Southampton (United Kingdom, 2014), Martinique (France, 2011), Vienna (Austria, 2009), Bedlewo (Poland, 2007), Novi Sad (Serbia, 2004), Guadeloupe (France, 2000), ... and just to mention, Dubrovnik (1987).
As seen in the retrospect through these conferences, the spectrum of interrelations with other fields of mathematics and applications has been steadily increasing. Following this trend GF2016 aims at a broad coverage of research on generalised functions and their applications.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Distribution theory, hyperfunctions, algebras of generalised functions, integral transforms
- Linear and nonlinear differential equations, solvability, regularity, stochastic analysis
- Pseudodifferential operators and microlocal analysis, function spaces
- Geometric problems and nonlinear distributional geometry
- Applications in mathematical modelling and mathematical physics, applied analysis, control problems
- Harmonic analysis, modulation spaces, time-frequency analysis
- Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb
- Department of Mathematics, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek
- Centre for Advanced Academic Studies Dubrovnik, University of Zagreb