Institution: University of Zagreb, Faculty of Science, Department of mathematics
Title: Fixed points of diffeomorphisms, singularities of vector fields and epsilon-neighborhoods of their orbits
Supervisors: Pavao Mardesic, IMB, Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Vesna Zupanovic, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Full Text on arXiv, PDF
- Mardesic, P., Resman, M. Realization of analytic moduli for parabolic Dulac germs , accepted for publication in Ergodic theory and dynamical systems (2020), arXiv
- Mardesic, P., Resman, M. Analytic moduli for parabolic Dulac germs , accepted for publication in Russian Mathematical Surveys (Uspekhi Matematicheskikh Nauk) (2020), arXiv
- Mardesic, P., Resman, M., Rolin, J.P., Zupanovic, V., Tubular neighborhoods of orbits of Dulac maps , Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations 1 (2019), 1-49 arXiv
- Mardešić, P., Resman, M., Rolin, J.-P., Županović, V., The Fatou coordinate for parabolic Dulac germs, Journal of Differential Equations 266, 6 (2019), 3479-3513, arXiv
- Mardešić, P., Resman, M., Rolin, J.P., Županovic, V., Normal forms and embeddings for power-log transseries, Advances in Mathematics 303 (2016), 888-953.
- Resman, M., Epsilon-neighborhoods of orbits of parabolic diffeomorphisms and cohomological equations, Nonlinearity 27 (2014), 3005-3029.
- Resman, M., Epsilon-neighborhoods of orbits and formal classification of parabolic diffeomorphisms, Discrete and continuous dynamical systems 33 (8) (2013), 3767-3790.
- Resman, M., Invariance of the generalized Minkowski content with respect to the ambient space, Chaos, solitons and fractals 57 (2013), 123-128.
- Mardešic, P., Resman, M., Zupanovic, V., Multiplicity of fixed points and growth of epsilon-neighborhoods of orbits, Journal of differential equations 253 (8) (2012), 2493-2514.
- Korkut, L., Resman, M., Oscillations of chirp-like functions, Georgian Mathematical Journal. 19 (4) (2012), 705-720.
- P. Mardešic, G. Radunovic, M. Resman, Fractal zeta functions of orbits of parabolic diffeomorphisms, submitted (2020), https://arxiv.org/abs/2010.05955
- Resman, M., Box dimension of a hyperbolic saddle loop and application to cyclicity (2015).