I tasted the Premium Lager.
- Gösser (Hell+Dunkel)
- Hirter Hirter Privat Pils is
very soft. I prefer the usual more bitter versions of pilsener.
- Murauer The Märzen is mild,
a bit malty, a bit hoppy. My Austrian favorite.
- Ottakringer The Gold Fassl is to my taste quite neutral.
- Puntigamer. My
second favorite of the Austrian beers.
- Wieselburger Bier. A
"Helles". Quite OK for my taste, but nothing special.
- Zipfer. I
tasted Urtyp and Urtyp Medium (lower in alcohol). Quite hoppy and tasty,
I prefer the usual to the medium version.
- Leffe. I tasted both
Leffe Blond and Leffe Brune. Both are very good for my taste, but I
prefer the dark version.
- Stella Artois. I know it
only in the license version produced in Croatia. I think it's a good
- Karlovacko pivo. The dark version is good and malt, the normal
export version is too bitter for my taste and the quality varies.
- Medvedgrad.A private
pub-brewery. It produces two types of beer: "Zlatni medvjed" (light
beer), and "Crna kraljica" dark beer). The "Mrki medvjed" (semi-dark) is
alsoserved - it's a mixture of the previous two. All three are quite
light and refreshing.
- Osjecko pivo. There are Osjecko svijetlo (nothing special about it,
a good "Märzen type beer), Osjecko tamno (my favorite Croatian dark
beer, quite malty) and Esseker Pils (it doesn't exist anymore).
- Ozujsko pivo. (One of) the
most popular beer(s) in Croatia. Märzen type, good, but nothing special.
Produced by the Zagreb brewery. Other beers from hat brewery are
Tomislav (dark, malty and strong) and Bozicno pivo
(Christmas beer, stroner and quite tasy).
- Pan. A good light
lager. I know many people who don't like it, but it's a very good lager
for my taste. There is also Golden Pan.
- Starocesko. Produced in
Daruvar. The beer is hoppy and has a bitter aftertaste.
- Velebitsko pivo. There are a golden and a dark version. Both are
- Vukovarsko pivo
- Odense Pilsner
- Paske Ol
- Special Classic
- Bryggeriet Flakhaven
- Bryggeriet Refsvindinge
- Bryghuset Braunstein
- BB Amber Lager
- BB Dark Lager
- BB Noble Helles
- Carlsberg Beer
- Carlsberg Hvede (Wheat-beer, I think that was the name)
- Carls Lager
- Carlsberg Pilsner
- Carlsberg Sort Guld
- Carls Special - a lager which is so far my favorite Danish
- Carlsberg Dark - dark and malty; it's good, but I tasted
better beers of that style
- Carl's Ale
- Elephant - strong and sweet lager
- Ceres - I tasted Royal Export
- Faxe Premium Pilsner is a light pilsener. I found it great.
- Faxe 1901 Classic
- Faxe Fad
- Gron Tuborg - pilsener
- Tuborg Classic
- Tuborg Guld
- Thisted Bryghus
- Thy Okologisk Pilsner
- Thy Okologisk Humle
- Forsoegbryg Nr. 23b
- Sakara Gold - a quite good lager
- Brinkhoff's No.1.
Definitely my favorite beeer. A very refreshing and not too bitter
- D.A.B. Dormunder Actien Brauerei.
The DAB Pilsener is hoppy and refreshing, the DAB Export
is an export style beer with quite strong taste. The same brewery now
produces also th following brands (earlier they were independent
breweries): Dortmunder Kronen
Pilsener(the Kronen Brauerei is the oldest in Dortmund), a great
pilsener - neither too soft neither too bitter. Then there is Thier
Pils, quite bitter and very refreshing and Hüvels
Bitterbier, a specialty beer.
- Nastro Azzuro
- Nastro Azzuro Rosso - my favourite of the Italian beers!
- Nastro Azzuro Double Malt
- Birra Italia 1906
- Dahls Pils
- Hansa Lettol
- Mack - very refreshing, definitely
my Norwegian favourite!
- iwiec Porter
- Debowy Mocny
- Super Bock Classic
- Lasko. Produces Zlatorog
pivo, Zlatorog Club, Temno Lasko and other.
- San Miguel
- San Miguel Especial
- Estrella Levante
- Estrella Galicia
- Estrella Damm